Distribution, Design and Installation
Our knowledge of cabling standards and technologies allow us to deliver cost-effective solutions that best meet any application needs.
Our Services include: Design of complete end-to-end structured cabling systems
Installation, termination and certification of low voltage copper cabling:
- Category 5, Category 5E and Category 6 copper cabling
- CCTV and Video Surveillance Systems
- Wall mount and freestanding cabinets and racks
- Patch panels
- Cable rack management systems
- Pre-manufactured and customized patch cords
- Cable trays and raceways
Blue Earth Services & Technology, LLC. Based in Coos Bay, Oregon, was established in 2012. Our company is a wholly owned Native American Indian enterprise of the Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua, and Siuslaw Indians. We operate as a subsidiary of Blue Earth Federal Corporation (BEFC), our parent holding company.